Thiriot Organizational Team (T.O.T.)
Every school in the Clark County School District has a School Organizational Team (S.O.T.) that is made up of elected licensed staff, education support professionals, and parents, as well as non-elected community members. The organizational team meets once a month while school is in session to assist the principal in making important decisions that impact the school. We refer to our School Organizational Team as T.O.T. (Thiriot's Organizational Team).
2021-2022 T.O.T. Election
In accordance with Assembly Bill 469, each CCSD school will create a School Organizational Team (S.O.T.) made up of elected licensed staff, education support professionals, parents/guardians, and students, as well as one or more optional, non-elected community members who will assist the principal in making important decisions impacting the school.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE SCHOOL ORGANIZATIONAL TEAM?
* Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
* Provide continued advice to the Principal in carrying out the school plan.
* Assist with the selection of the next Principal when there is a vacancy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF 2021-2022 TEAM MEMBERS?
* Attend meetings starting in October 2021 (in-person or virtually).
* Serve on the team through September 30, 2022, unless your child no longer attends the school.
* Attend regularly scheduled meetings the last Monday of the month, most often at 3:30 pm in the school
library (or virtually). Additional meetings may occur as needed.
* Make decisions with the whole population in mind.
* Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
Elections were held to choose our School Organizational Team parent representatives for the 2021-2022 school year. The results are in and all the ballots are counted. Congratulations to the parents who have been elected to serve on the team. Also on the committee are Therese Bako (support staff member), Dianna Paul (teacher), and Mark Stoumbis (teacher).
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
October 20, 2021 @ 3:45 pm