Thiriot Organizational Team (T.O.T.)
Every school in the Clark County School District has a School Organizational Team (S.O.T.) that is made up of elected licensed staff, education support professionals, and parents, as well as non-elected community members. The organizational team meets once a month while school is in session to assist the principal in making important decisions that impact the school. We refer to our School Organizational Team as T.O.T. (Thiriot's Organizational Team).
2022-2023 T.O.T. Election
In accordance with Assembly Bill 469, each CCSD school will create a School Organizational Team (S.O.T.) made up of elected licensed staff, education support professionals, parents/guardians, and students, as well as one or more optional, non-elected community members who will assist the principal in making important decisions impacting the school.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE SCHOOL ORGANIZATIONAL TEAM?
* Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
* Provide continued advice to the Principal in carrying out the school plan.
* Assist with the selection of the next Principal when there is a vacancy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF TEAM MEMBERS?
* Attend meetings starting in October 2022.
* Serve on the team through September 30, 2023, unless your child no longer attends the school.
* Attend meetings at least once per month, outside of school hours.
* Make decisions with the whole population in mind.
* Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
* If you are unable to attend a meeting, you must send a parent in your place.
Congratulations to our 2022-2023 T.O.T. Team members:
Joy and Rodney Camacho - Parent
Myrna Costabella - Parent
Heather Byerley - Parent
Dianna Paul - Teacher
Christian Paskevicius - Teacher
TBA - Support Staff
Next Meeting: October 25, 2022
Virtual Meeting Link: meet.google.com/aoy-vdtp-ndi
Phone Number: +1 240-532-3619
PIN: 537 709 416#